Licensing of activities
In accordance with Federal law of the Russian Federation of August 08, 2001 �On Licensing of Certain Types of Activity�, licenses are required for all activities associated with the manufacture and use of medical devices and pharmaceutical products. The CBG group of companies provides a full range of services in this field.
Services in the field of licensing:
- Licensing in the manufacture of medical equipment;
- Licensing in the maintenance of medical equipment;
- Licensing involving ionizing radiation sources (generating);
- Licensing of new or innovative medical procedures/activities;
- Licensing in the manufacture of medicines, pharmaceutical substances, reagents, chemical agents and chemical raw materials;
- Licensing in the storage of pharmaceutical products in wholesale warehouses within the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Licensing of pharmaceutical retail activities of pharmacy organizations within Moscow and the Moscow region;
- Licensing of pharmaceutical activities in relation to narcotics and psychotropic substances for medical purposes and their distribution.
- Obtaining a Health and Safety Certificate for various types of activity (medical activities, pharmaceutical activities, handling ionizing radiation sources);
- Leasing of measuring and control equipment for the purposes of licensing, maintenance and manufacturing of medical equipment;
- Obtaining licenses and exemption letters related to the licensing of commercial activities.
- Organization of advance training and obtaining �professional certificates� for the clients� own specialists.